Shipping Costs& Tax
Free shipping on all items.
Tax is charged by Customs offices in destination country based on their rules and policies. customer is responsible to find out the situation in their country. Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Shipping Locations and Delivery Estimates
Processing time: 2-5 business days
Delivery time is 8-14 business days to countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, South Korea, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Qatar, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Austria, Croatia, Greenland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Romania, United States (56 of 62 states)
Delivery time is 10-20 business days to countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Israel, United States (4 of 62 states)
Delivery time is 15-25 business days to countries: Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, India, Iraq, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Tunisia, Turkey, Armenia, Chile, Georgia, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Rwanda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Argentina, Guatemala
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you order it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If your country or region is not in this shipping zone, please contact us.
If you have ordered multiple items with different delivery destinations, you may receive separate order shipments. When encountering force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when the weather permits.
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For the exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
- After your payment has cleared, we will preparing your order, and if there is no comment leave in order for the address and we don’t receive the address change notification, we will ship your order according to the shipping address you provided in the account information. Please notify us any address change before your order is marked “Shipped” to avoid parcel loss.
- All items are Inspected and carefully hand-packed before dispatching.
- With standard courier practice, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can’t be held liable for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
If you have special questions about the order, please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org